Regenerative dentistry – Kraków – Bronowice
Regenerative dentistry is a rapidly developing field of dentistry. It is based mainly on the use of growth factors and mesenchymal stem cells contained in blood drawn from the patient just before the treatment. After processing in a centrifuge according to a strict medical protocol, from the blood are obtained:
- platelet rich plasma (A- PRF),
- platelet rich fibrine (I-PRF).
At Dentima, we use platelet rich plasma and/or fibrin in all implant treatments, resulting in better post-operative results.
Regenerative dentistry – platelet rich plasma and fibrin – effects:
Thanks to the use of platelet rich plasma and fibrin, we:
- observe accelerated healing processes for the tissues and areas affected by illness;
- maintain the structure of the tissues in the area where the extracted tooth was;
- accelerate the regeneration process in the tissues surrounding the implants;
- create new blood vessels and stimulate microcirculation;
- rebuild soft tissues;
- rebuild bone tissue;
- decrease post-operative pain.
Regenerative dentistry – platelet rich plasma and fibrin – advantages:
Treatments using natural platelet rich plasma and fibrin are:
- less invasive,
- safe – there are no allergic reactions or infections, etc,
- characterized by a shorter post-operative recovery time.
Regenerative dentistry – platelet rich plasma and fibrin – indications:
Indications for the use of platelet rich plasma and fibrin in dentistry:
- dental implants;
- dental surgey;
Apart from this, platelet rich plasma and fibrin are used in:
- esthetic and regenerative medicine treatments;