Dental surgery – Kraków – Bronowice
Dental surgery – the type of operations that we do
All surgical treatments at Dentima are conducted using computer-assisted anesthesia system The Wand.
- simple and complex extractions of baby teeth;
- simple and complex extractions of adult teeth;
- root tip resection – cutting off the tip of the root;
- hemisection – cutting and removal of half of a lower molar;
- premolarization – cutting a lower molar in two to resemble two premolar teeth;
- radectomy – excision of one or more roots of a tooth;
- surgical crown lengthening;
- correction of frenula and gum tissue (gingivectomy) using cauterization;
- treatment with platelet-rich plasma
- augmentation of the alveolar process (reconstruction of the bone prior to implantation);
- sinus lift treatment (raising the maxillary sinus);
- implant treatment.