First visit – Kraków – Bronowice
To ensure your comfort, our office is divided into an operation zone where dental work is done and a consultation zone where we discuss our plan, the course of treatment, and the anticipated effects. Thanks to this, you can feel a tease when discussing plans without sitting on a dental chair.
In medicine broadly understood, and in dentistry as well, a key role is played by making the correct diagnosis and establishing an appropriate treatment plan based on this.
During your first visit, we will:
– gather all the necessary data on your medical and dental history
– conduct a detailed clinical examination, using the Diagnodent laser diagnostic pen
– conduct digital X-ray diagnostics: a standard panoramic X-ray using the Gendex GXDP-700, and if necessary additional 3D computerized tomography or a digital detail photo using the VisualiX USB system with a Gendex device.
– take an intraoral photo with a standard camera
– listen carefully to your expectations, in particular regarding the final aesthetic effect that you would like to achieve with the treatment.
All of this in order to gather all the necessary information for making a thorough diagnosis and establishing a comprehensive treatment plan which is best for you.
We will discuss the treatment plan and cost estimate in detail with you.
At the end of the visit, we will give you written information on the state of each of your teeth and oral cavity generally, and also propose a treatment plan.